Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock Is Finisar (FNSR)
|Date | 19-01-2018 - 04:45 PM||Article Type | Stock Markets||Region | World|
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Finisar (FNSR) as a strong and under the radar candidate
By TheStreet Wire
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Finisar ( FNSR) as a strong and under the radar candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Finisar as such a stock due to the following factors:
- FNSR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.8 million.
- FNSR has traded 1032.930000000000063664629124104976654052734375 options contracts today.
- FNSR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- FNSR has a PE ratio of 58.
- FNSR is mentioned 1.19 times per day on StockTwits.
- FNSR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- FNSR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- FNSR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- FNSR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- FNSR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.